08/27 to 08/29 2015 – Island Festival Growler’s Baseball Complex – Kalamazoo, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – I,N,R,L (music types: WL RT RG )
|08/27 to 08/30 2015 – Houghton County Fair Houghton County Fairgrounds – Hancock, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music types: CY OT FK CH Variety )|
|08/28 to 08/29 2015 – Metamora Country Days Metmora Lions Hall and downtown – Metamora, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – L (music types: CY RK Variety )|
|08/28 to 08/30 2015 – Blues by the Bay in the Tawases East Tawas City Park – East Tawas, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – I,N,R,L (music types: CZ BL )|
|08/28 to 08/30 2015 – Hastings Summerfest Arts and Crafts Show Courthouse Lawn – Hastings, MI Entertainment: 2 stages – R,L (music types: Variety )|
|08/28 to 08/30 2015 – Porcupine Mountains Music Festival Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park – Ontonagon, MI Entertainment: 3 stages – I,N,R,L (music types: BL BG CY WL RT FK )|
|08/28 to 08/30 2015 – Lincoln Park Days Youth Center Park – Lincoln Park, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – L (music types: CY RK Variety )|
|08/29 to 08/29 2015 – Michigan Pride Rally & Festival Old Town – Lansing, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music : SW JZ BL BG CY OT NA RK FK CR CL )|
|08/29 to 08/29 2015 – Swartz Creek Art in the Park Elms Park – Swartz Creek, MI Entertainment: 0 w/Roving Performers – l (music types: Variety )|
|08/29 to 08/30 2015 – Chesterfield Arts and Music Festival Brandenburg Park – Chesterfield, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music types: Variety )|
|08/30 to 08/30 2015 – Walled Lake Market Day Downtown – Walled Lake, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – L (music types: Variety )|
|09/02 to 09/06 2015 – Saline Community Fair Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds – Ann Arbor, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music types: TF TC CY RK CH Variety )|
|09/02 to 09/07 2015 – Dickinson County Fair Dickinson County Fairgrounds – Norway, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – L (music types: CY )|
|09/03 to 09/24 2015 – Imlay City Farmers’ Market – September Downtown – Imlay City, MI Entertainment: 0 w/Roving Performers – L (music types: BC JZ ET RA CZ BL BG CY OT WL RT NA RB RG FK CR GP LN CH CL )|
|09/04 to 09/07 2015 – Michigan Bean Festival Mulberry Park – Fairgrove, MI Entertainment: 2 stages – R,L (music types: TF CY RK Variety )|
| 09/05 to 09/05 2015 – Thumbfest 2015 Downtown Lexington – Lexington, MI Entertainment: 8 stages –
R,L (music : ET CZ BL BG OT WL RT RK FK GP CH )
09/05 to 09/05 2015 – Art on the Lake at Curtis Erickson Center Park – Curtis, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music types: Variety )
|09/05 to 09/05 2015 – Springfield’s Car and Craft Show Springfield Farmer’s Market – Springfield, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music types: OT )|
09/05 to 09/06 2015 – Thumb Arts Guild Art in the Park Gallup Park – Port Austin, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music types: SW BG RK FK Variety )
|09/05 to 09/06 2015 – Algonac Art Fair Algonac Park – Algonac, MI Entertainment: 0 w/Roving Performers – L (music types: JZ ET OT FK )|
09/05 to 09/07 2015 – Paw Paw Wine & Harvest Festival Downtown – Paw Paw, MI Entertainment: 4 stages –
R,L (music types: SW BC CZ BL BG CY RB RP RK CR Variety )
|09/06 to 09/27 2015 – The Sunday Artisan Market – September 315 Detroit Street – Ann Arbor, MI Entertainment: 1 stage – R,L (music types: BL RG FK CL )|
- A ‘tba’ in place of information means “to be arranged“.
- show dates: The month, starting day, ending day, and the year. Events with dates from prior years indicates that we were unable to get updates as the event sponsor did not respond to our requests to update.
- sponsor: The organization, promoter or group putting the event on. If a ^ is at the end of the sponsor’s name, this indicates a promoter or multiple shows.
- show name: If a ^ is at the end of a show name, this indicates a mall show.
- dir. & ph.no.: The directors for the show; arts and crafts, food, entertainment, and show director and their phone numbers.
- attnd. last yr: This is the number of people that attended last year. An `na’ indicates a first year event or a mall show. If ‘undisclosed’ this means it was not disclosed by the promoter.
- # of years: The number of years the event has taken place.
- deadlines: The deadline to apply to participate. If there is no date, the show closes when filled or no deadline was provided.
- # food booths: The number of food booths the sponsor plans to have. There will be a number or a description of how the food will be provided i.e.: catered, nonprofit, concession, or local.
- food booth fees: The fees for food vendors.
- # exhibitors: The number of exhibitors the sponsor plans to have. (i.e. art, craft, commercial and corp./information, not food or local info booths)
- exhibitor fees: The fees for artists, craftsmen and other exhibitors.
- juried: This indicates that the exhibitor must submit slides, photos or a copy of his or her work to be reviewed for acceptance.
- prize money: This refers to cash only, represented by the amount. An `na’ indicates no prize money reported by promoter.
- entertainment / stages: The number of stages followed by symbols indicating the level of entertainment and the type of entertainment. See symbols key below.
- other activities: Any other activities or entertainment that will be a part of the event.
- show location: The exact place, city and state where the event will take place.ENTERTAINMENT SYMBOLS KEY:AL = alternative AM = Americana BC = Beach BG = Bluegrass BL = Blues CL = Classical/Symphony CH = Children’s CR = Christian CY = Country CZ = Cajun/Zydeco EL = Electronic ET = Ethnic EX = Experimental FK = Folk FU = Funk GP = Gospel JM = Jam JZ = Jazz LN = Latin ME = Metal NA = New Age OP = Opera OT = Old-Time RA = Ragtime RB = Rhythm & Blues/Soul RG = reggae RK = Rock RO = Rockabilly RP = Rap RT = Roots SO = Soul SP = Spoken Word SW = Swing TC = Dj/Dance/Techno TF = Top Forty WL = World Variety = All kinds of music, many different types. http://festivalnet.com/music_festivals.html —————————————————————————————————————————————
- na: Indicates non applicable or none.
- Entertainment Levels: I = International, N = National, R = Regional, L = Local Music: